Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yesterday

WaaaaHoooo! Guess what came in the mail yesterday?!
My Camera!!!

Just in time too because I went to the pumpkin patch today with my playgroup friends, so I got to use it! How often does that happen! (Pumpkin patch pictures will follow soon, first things first.)
Look how cute it looks in the cozy home I made for it!

And the first picture with my new camera....
My handsome man of course!

We went to visit Auntie Lyssa today and the camera came while I was gone, so John took it and hid it under a jacket. Then after I had settled in he asked me to bring him his jacket, and there it was! ..... he said he wanted to "surprise" me so he could see me excited! That's why I love him so much! Thank you honey! I love my camera!
We got to visit with Auntie Lyssa's two little ones:)

Samantha and Charlotte
Of course the kids LOVED them. They did really well with the kids too!
We headed for one of the many beautiful parks in her neighborhood.

Mina -I mean Areil- singing.

The Maxi bird, building a nest in his natural habitat

Thanks Auntie Lyssa! We had fun!

And on the way home... you guessed it:)

What did I do when I got home? Well after jumping around with my new camera, I had to plug it in to charge before I played with it soooo....
I canned apple pie filling! Yummy!
There they are, in the hot tub!

and the aftermath!

The finished product:)

1 comment:

Smile said...

I wish our house smelled like yummy apples! I almost laughed out loud by myself when I saw that hilarious picture w/ caption of Little Miss Ariel singing on the rock ;) Cute!