Friday, October 17, 2008

Ladies and Gentelmen

The moment you've all been waiting for.....
My new camera,

It's the Sony cybershot w150 8.1mp.
I'm still awaiting it from Amazon.com. I have to wait because NONE of the stores around here had any in stock in RED, which of course I HAD to have. So I'll let you know when I receive it and can begin taking picture with it! I can't wait!
I'm going to knit a felted camera case for it. I'll post the finished product.
No more progress on the "Max" costume or Apple butter making.......
Maybe next week:)
Famous last words

2 comments:

Hobbit Wife said...

ande, you are so cool!
we need to hang out more...
maybe it's contagious!

Heather said...

Yay for red cameras!! You'll never wonder which is yours! I can't wait for it to come.

So I wasn't sure about next Friday (if you got my e-mail), but it sounds like you'd be up for a visit? I'd love to see you on Monday too! My appt. is at 9am. Hmmm... I think I'll have to give you a call this weekend.

Oh, can't remember if I ever answered you - I got the junk drawer organizers at Target. They have a ton of different sizes and styles. I put some in my bathroom drawer for my hair rubberbandy thingys and I love it!

I'm posting Pumpkin patch pictures next with Aidan's Halloween costume... a pea pod, of course!