Saturday, October 11, 2008

Drumroll Please....

Well I have found a costume for Max!

Don't worry buddy, we won't make you be a unicorn!

I'm going to use the white suite for his "Max" costume! I'm soooo excited to have found this after much searching (and friends and family searching) It should be pretty easy to fix up, and now I don't have to sew it from scratch! Hooray for Just for Kids consignment:) I'll keep you posted with the finished product. For now here's what we've got.

This is Mina showing off her Jasmin costume.

she decided that's what she wanted to be after we found this pretty one at Value Village.
and now it's time for.....

CLEAN KIDS!!!
I've also got something else up my sleeve..

Also after searching, I bought my glass jar thingys @ Fred Meyer.

Now I just need something to put in them:) I'm thinking of starting with Apple butter.
Wish me luck!

No comments: