Saturday, October 18, 2008

Where O' where is my camera

OK, I know I have only been waiting about 30 hours, but I can't wait till I get my camera.
In the meantime here is the aforementioned felted camera bag. And no I didn't stay up till midnight last night knitting it. (more like12:45!:)

I'm really happy with the way it came out! Now it just needs a camera inside!
Here's where the camera will go

I used a new yarn I've been waiting to knit with, I just needed the perfect project! It's a soy, wool blend.

I have to say also that I LOVE my knitting needles. I broke down this past April and bought a set of interchangeable needles for my birthday! It's the knitpicks options harmony wood set.

Not only are they beautiful but they feel great in your hand.
Hooray for knitpicks!
Now, onto another project......

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your camera bag!! Wish I had a camera like that still, because I'd hire you to make me one!

Oh, I think you must have a smudge on your camera lens... : ) I left my camera in my car once and it was really cold, and my lens was all foggy and I couldn't understand why my pictures were cloudy! But I like the ghost theory too...