Monday, October 20, 2008

What came in the mail today?!

NOT my camera! But the memory card to go in my camera that I do not have yet:( Stop laughing it's not funny OR ironic!

Not to mention I'm still awaiting my "peticure". Nubi is excited to use it, he can hardly contain himself.
I'll let you know how it works out.

On other update fronts, I started my Apple butter making today! Thanks for the apples Leah!
Before....

All chopped up and ready to go,

mmmmm, my house smelled good all day

blend it up

now it's cooking down

my recipe said to cook it on high for 1-4 hours or until desired thickness, so it's 10:30pm. I'm going to set it on low, go to bed, and hope for the best:)
Tomorrow? CANNING!
I also made some progress on Max's Max costume.(no pictures, sorry) but it is no longer a unicorn! And it has it's wolf ears and tail. I've cut out all the felt triangles for the claws and all I have left to do is sew them together and then onto the costume! Hooray!

Oh yeah, my quote of every other day!

"Which one do you want Max? Obama or McCain?" -Mina

1 comment:

Heather said...

And what did Max said to Mina in response? : )

Great job on the apple butter! I have 2 very full apple trees and would love to say I'm going to pick apples to make something delicious... but I'm much to lazy for that. : )