Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkiny goodness


We went to the "The Farm" punkin patch yesterday with playgroup! The kids had a great time petting farm animals and posing for pictures.

WE also got to take a hay ride! Which would have been great if someones kid wasn't screaming and crying the whole time.

Oh wait..... it' was mine!

Max HATED the hay ride. But liked the pumpkins

Children of the corn....

Our tractor driver forgot about us, and the kids got tired of waiting!

Over all a thumbs up day:) More pictures will follow of the carving party tomorrow!

In other news,
One thing my husband HATES is Chinese food. But he loves me so much that he let me order takeout tonight with my parents! I love you honey!
mmmmm Tasters Wok

Here's us attacking the food!

Did John eat any...... NO!

I also made an apple pie with my canned pie filling!

It was pretty darn good if I don't say so myself.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your posts are so enjoyable to read... and to look at! You're a blogging expert with posting some pics small, some large, some on the left, some on the right... you're amazing!!

How was the party? I'm so bummed I couldn't be there. : ( But the wedding was fun.

I LOVE that Max hated the hay ride... he's such a hater. I must see pics of the Wild Thing!!

And I LOVE that the kids "randomly" landed on the ground in a perfect star pattern, just right for pictures. You're getting some good use out of that new camera!