Friday, November 28, 2008

Pick your poison

Well I'm a seasonal person, and so are my drinks. Right now I'm into these....
Dirty, extra dry, shaken (not stirred) with one olive.
Luckily my hubby is the BEST Bartender! I'm a lucky girl!
We saw the new Bond movie this past weekend at my folks ( it was fun, I recommend it if you like Bond flicks, I liked it better then the one before actually). I need to try his. Two parts Vodka, one part Gin, no Vermouth, shaken not stirred with a thin spiral of lemon. Sounds yummy:)
Which reminds me, What your poison?
AND, who's your favorite Bond?
Mine's Sir Sean Connery:)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey!! Glad to see someone's posting late like me! So, you'd be proud of me (like a girl would be of her little sister)... I actually drank TWO (yes two!) glasses of wine on Thanksgiving. And no, I wasn't rip-roaring drunk either! My favorite drinks are armaretto and midori sours. Yum! Haven't had them in a millenium, but that's not the point.

And I'm such and 80s girl... my favorite Bond was Roger Moore because he's who I grew up with! I know he's lame, but it's what I knew. GOOD questions!!!

Smile said...

Sean Connery all the way. End of story. Done.