Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Can you smell it?


I forgot to buy olive bread to go with our lasagna tonight. Good thing we had a bottle of Kamalata olives in the fridge! It turned out pretty good:)

On another note. I decided a couple months ago I wanted to read Atlas Shrugged. SO I put it on hold at the library. I was #14 on the list! So Monday when we went to the library to get Mina's school books there was this HUGE book with my name on it in the hold section.
Surly that book wasn't mine.

Yep, I wasn't aware that Atlas Shrugged has almost 1200 pages. For a self described "non-reader" I'm a little intimidated. I haven't started it yet. Wish me luck:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yikes - 1200 pages??? Can you even hold it?? Glad it's not me reading that one! What's it about?

The bread looks yummy! You are SO crafty, with your homemade bread and all that apple/pumpkin butter. Geez, lady! I'm starting to think I haven't been productive enough here at home!