Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's that time

OK we always get a lot of flak about our crazy family tradition of decorating for Christmas early! Well we wouldn't want to disappoint anybody, SO today we put on our favorite Christmas movie
and proceeded to decorate!
John in his very distinguished decorating attire
Nubi's ready
the kids liked to help decorate.
We all got into the holiday spirit
especially after a little of this:)
Here's a preview of this years Christmas card:)
Mina's a little behind on the times
Here's the finished product.
I knit and felted the cute red and white striped stocking for Max last year and I liked it so much I swore I would make one for each family member.
Yeah, I haven't made another one yet!:) Oh well, some year right?
Time to hug a pug

1 comment:

Rene' said...

You guys are too fun! I want to hang out with you!